In today’s fast-paced society, it’s more important than ever for organisations to keep up with new trends and developments, and to navigate the many complexities around them.
Whether your organisation is struggling to catch up or is looking for ways to stay ahead, UMIO can help you make the next step forward.
The “IMPACT” model
We draw upon Maastricht University’s broad range of academic expertise and use innovative learning methods to design unique, cross-disciplinary learning journeys that enable you to create a meaningful impact for your organisation.
Following our proven six-step IMPACT model, we identify your learning needs, co-create a learning journey that fits those needs and implement this journey to reach the intended outcomes. And we go beyond… using a feedback loop we ensure that outcomes are truly sustainable!
- Stage 1: Inspect. We start by listening carefully to get a better understanding of your organisation.
- Stage 2: Measure. Together, we measure the exact learning needs in light of your strategic challenges.
- Stage 3: Plan. We co-create a tailor-made learning journey based on joint perspectives and beliefs.
- Stage 4: Act. We deliver the programme with a powerful blend of various learning interventions.
- Stage 5: Complete. After the learning journey, lessons learned are transformed to the workplace.
- Stage 6: Test. We test effects by using a feedback loop to ensure that outcomes are sustainable.
As integral part of Maastricht University, UMIO works across disciplines to create unique learning journeys that are tailored to the exact needs of our clients. While rooted in the School of Business and Economics, we actively aim for collaboration with other faculties if the learning challenge requires a multi-disciplinary approach.
This means we build programmes that suit organisations across industries, from small and medium-sized for-profit enterprises and large multinationals to NGOs, universities and business schools around the globe.